7.09.2010

Welcome!

Well, this is my first post on this new blog so bare with me as I tweak it to what I envision it to be.  I started this with the inspiration of Party Like A Kid to be able to have all my crafty ideas and projects in one spot.  Jill, the mastermind behind Party Like A Kid had the great idea to make a one-stop-shop for kid's party resources.  I encourage you to check out her site!  Even though she just started it, she already has some great party ideas up!

As for me, I am always looking for that unique element to incorporate into my son's birthday parties, baby showers for friends or a "just because" get together.  I love to craft, and while I am no Martha Stewart, I enjoy trying!  That is why I am always excited to find inspiration from others as well as share my vision.

Finally, I would like to thank my friend, Candice, from Event Helper for helping me name and design this site!  Let the adventure begin...

No comments:

Post a Comment