9.05.2010

Designer Highlight!

I recently had the pleasure of meeting Connie, who owns The Flip Flop Fancy boutique.  She specializes in making girls clothes for boutiques, I loved her designs but I have a boy so that wasn't going to work.  I had asked her if she would make some stuff for my son for an upcoming photoshoot and she was delighted!  Over the past few weeks we have had so much fun designing stuff for my son.  We have many shirts in the works but the first one she made is so adorable I wanted to post it right away!  I also bought hair clips as gifts which I think are adorable as well.  I am so excited to be highlighting her shop as well as having her make unique clothing for my little guy.  The best part of it, she is open to designing just about anything so even if it's not on her site, shoot her a message with your ideas!  Watch out for more of her designs to be gracing my blog!

The cute tie and vest shirt.

Hair clips I bought as a gift.

More clips, aren't they adorable!

No comments:

Post a Comment